Here is a list of books about Tanzania that we recommend for your Safari:
- The Great Savannah (The national parks of Tanzania and other key conservation areas) – By Olli Marttila.
- The Safari Companion: A Guide to Watching African Mammals – By Richard D Estes.
- The Birds of East Africa: Kenya, Tanzania, Uganda, Rwanda, Burundi (Princeton Field Guide) – By Terry Stevenson.
- Wildlife of East Africa (Princeton Illustrated Checklist) – By Martin B. Withers).
- Photographing on Safari: A Field Guide on Wildlife Photography in East Africa – By Joe MacDonald.
- There are several Maps on Tanzania and also National Parks and these are available in Tanzania in the Gift Shops located in the Hotels and Lodges.
- The Shadow of Kilimanjaro – By Rick Ridgeway.
- Out of Africa and Shadows on the Grass – By Isak Dinesen.